Nvidia GPU Pricing & Specifications
Upto 3x more GPU compute per dollar, simple & transparent pricing.
Nvidia Ampere GPU
Choose from A100, A6000 and A5000 GPU, provides up to 20X higher performance over the prior generation.
|A100 - 40GB||7||32GB||$ 1.29/hr||$0.79/hr||$200/week||$835/month|
|A6000 - 48GB||7||32GB||$ 0.99/hr||$0.59/hr||$155/week||$640/month|
|A5000 - 24GB||7||32GB||$ 0.59/hr||$0.39/hr||$95/week||$400/month|
Nvidia Quadro GPU
Choose from RTX 6000 and RTX 5000, provides similar performance to an V100 GPU.
|RTX 5000 - 16GB||7||32GB||$0.49/hr||$0.19/hr||$75/week||$245/month|
- You can choose upto 8 GPU on a single instance.
- Billing happens per minute.
Instances which are not reserved are called as spot or preemptible instances. You can use spare GPU capacity at discounted prices and save upto 60% cost. You can use these instances for interruptible workloads since these instances wil be auto-paused when demand increases. They are well suited for
- When you have implemented checkpoints, and you want to save on costs.
Get upto 5% discounts for weekly usage and upto 10% discounts on monthly usage. Instances that are launched for a week/month cannot be paused or destroyed during that duration. Post the duration, instances will continue at the discounted prices till you choose to pause/destroy.
Storage costs $0.1/GB per month and you can choose upto 500GB per instance.
The actual billing works on per minute basis.
If you are a
- Working for a social cause
- Building open source tools
Please fill the form, once the profile is verified, we will happy to offer a special discount for you 😊
- Do not forget to create an account before submitting the form.
- Discounts are not applicabe for spot instances, cpu powered instances and on storage.
- Discounts may be stopped/adjusted after certain duration based on the feasibility.